RE: PING texmf maintainer

----Original Message----

  Yeh, sorry about that... :( it only happened to me once and by the time it
had happened it was too late to figure out how it got that way.

I don't think I can do much with
> that, but I'll have a look at the permissions in the tarball.

  Out of curiousity, does _your_ post-texmf.sh generate masses of errors?
(And is it ok to rerun the port-texmf.sh.done file or have I just nackered
my texmf installation?)

    cheers,
      DaveK