Re: [octave] packaging bug! (was: Re: man, info fail me in cygwin 1.5.18)

--- Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 12:33:33PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> > Rolf Maier wrote:
> > >   If I type 'info man' I get multiple listings to help on fftw3 and
> > >Octave,
> > >and nothing else. Can anyone tell me what might have happened,
> > >and hence what I need to fix?
>
> Manually run /etc/postinstall/update-info-dir.sh.done

Sometimes setup.exe runs that script.  What triggers that?  Is it necessary to
have a post-install script if setup does it for you anyway?

Anyway, I'm fixing the package as suggested by putting in an install script.
Should be ready tomorrow, as unfortunately recompiling the whole package is
necessary (takes hours).