Re: MAINT: esound and audiofile packages into new "Audio" category

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On Aug 14 12:58, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

I've just uploaded flac, libogg and libvorbis.  These three packages
are creating the new "Audio" category.

So, maintainers of esound and audiofile, would you mind to change your
setup.hint files to add the packages to this new category?

Yaakov? Any feedback?

I'm preparing an update to all Gnome packages currently, Yaakov's packages are missing so I build them myself locally. Anyway I think it is no problem to add / change the category of the two packages. If it has not been done the next time I log in on sourceware.org I'll change the setup.hints then.

Gerrit -- =^..^=