Re: PING: Proposal for Boost 1.33.0 package

Vaclav Haisman wrote:

> This is actually why I am making the package. Unfortunatelly, it is
> not possible to build monotone with it. For some reason I am not able
> to build Boost 1.33.0 with Boost.Test enabled. The build dies no
> matter what options I use, so the package is built --without-test. And
> monotone uses Boost.Test.

Ohhh, that's a pity... using mingw monotone under cygwin is not so easy:
if yuo forget a "-m" in a commit it starts the editor (in my case,
nano), but in a state that no key is "normally" accepted, e.g. pressing
"down arrow" gets a "B".... having a cygwin monotone would be way cool =(
(but we also would need LUA first, isn't it?)

--
Lapo Luchini
lapo@lapo.it (OpenPGP & X.509)