Re: Multiple pending setup patches

Brian Dessent wrote:

> Except, from the standpoint of setup there is no way to distinguish the
> following two scenarios:

That is, unless you meant "mirror that was manually added *this
session*", whereas I was interpreting it to be "user manually entered a
non-official mirror at some point in the past and continues to use it
each time they run setup."  So we could in fact detect if the user typed
or pasted something into the edit box and not prompt; but if they then
ran setup again and didn't make any changes they would get the prompt
because at that point setup cannot differentiate anymore.

Brian