Re: ITP: [NMU] naim 0.11.7.3.1-1 -- A console client for AOL Instant Messenger and IRC

On Sat, Oct 15, 2005 at 01:02:08PM +0300, Jari Aalto wrote:
>I'm not particularly interested in being the maintainer because I
>don't use AIM or ICQ so I can't comment if the TOC2 fix works as
>advertised. So anyone out there, please feel free to grasp this one.
>I've CC'd the original maintainer and author of Naim (Daniel). But if
>no one steps in, I can be listed as maintainer for now.

Thanks for the offer but if we don't have a maintainer, we don't have a
package, so possibly naim (and other packages) will be leaving the
cygwin distribution soon.

We need a real maintainer.  Relying on the sporadic kindness of
well-intentioned people is not the way to support a package.

cgf