RE: [Patch] setup source page should use command-line option over last selected

Thrall, Bryan wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote on Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:45 PM:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>

>>> So, since there is now this unbelievable consensus and good will
>>> could someone check in the patch?
>>>
>>> cgf
>>

>>   Well, I haven't tested it yet, so if nobody else does so first,
>> I'll build it and test it after I get home from work this evening and
>> check it in.  But I'd never check in something I hadn't personally
>> verified that, at the very least, everything still compiles.
>> (Generally I'd like to do even a bit more testing than that....)
>>
>>     cheers,
>>       DaveK
>
> Cool, and thanks!

  'k, I've built setup and verified the bug exists as described; I've read the
patch and the code it applies to and it looks sane and logically valid to me;
I've applied the patch and rebuilt the code and it applied and built without
warnings and I've tested the result and the bug is indeed fixed as it should
be!

  So all we need now is a ChangeLog entry please Byran!

    cheers,
      DaveK