Re: [ITP] util-linux

Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) wrote:
AFAICS now, I'm down to the following:

/sbin:
agetty fsck.cramfs fsck.minix mkfs.bfs mkfs.cramfs mkfs mkfs.minix
mkswap sln

/bin and /usr/bin:
arch cal chkdupexe col colcrt colrm column ddate getopt hexdump isosize
line look mcookie more namei pg rename renice rev script scriptreplay
setsid setterm tailf ul whereis

Getting back to the point of this thread... are there any further objections to this list?

agetty is up for grabs, and the more and cygutils maintainers have agreed. Corinna, IIRC setsid is yours; I have included your Cygwin patches in this setsid.

If there are no further objections, I'll roll a -2 shortly for review.

Yaakov