Re: HEADS-UP: Modular X11 (ALL maintainers, please read)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
So you're actually volunteering yourself as the new Cygwin/X maintainer?

I'm working on it, but I'm not fully committing until everything is actually working and packaged.

Are you also willing to maintain the web page at http://xfree.cygwin.com/
> and to be a bit active as maintainer on the cygwin-x mailing list?

These are two areas for which I could use some assistance, particularly with the latter.

the X maintainer has traditionally upload permissions.

You mean you don't want an upload request for 250+ packages? :-D When everything is ready, I'll go ahead with this.

Yaakov