Re: Maintainer searched

On May  4 18:06, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 10:24:19PM +0200, wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > there is not enough time to maintain all my packages.
> >
> > Who wants to maintain one or more of my packages, maybe Yaakov wants to
> > take over some of the GTK+ related packages?  Then there are some more
> > major packages which really require a maintainer with more time than I
> > have (i.e. GCC, Perl).
>
> If it's ok with you, I'll take perl.

Since there hasn't been much movement lately, I tracked which of
Gerrit's packages have been actually taken over.  As I see it now,
the following packages remain to be taken over, please correct me
if I missed something:

  antiword
  check			Yaakov S?
  db*			Max Bowsher?
  enscript
  exif
  expat			Max Bowsher?
  freeglut
  gcc*			Dave Korn?
  gconf2
  gnutls*
  indent
  jasper
  libdb*
  libexif*
  libfpx
  libgnutls11
  libmng
  libopencdk8
  libtasn1
  libwmf
  libxml2*		Yaakov S?
  libxslt		Yaakov S?
  opencdk
  openjade
  opensp
  perl,perl_manpages	Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes?

I'd like to ask Yaakov, Max, Dave and Yitzchak, are you taking over,
or are you still considering to take over?  It would be nice to have
that sorted out.

Anybody opting for the remaining packages?

Red Hat