Re: Please test: ctags-5.6-1 (again)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

Since you had a GTG already, I've uploaded your package and entered your name in the maintainers column of my secret maintainer file ;-)

So will you _finally_ tell me where the underground lair is, then?

Thanks for your faith on this. This new ctags is needed to support one of the new features in Vim 7.0, so it's good to get it out there.