Re: [ITP] gamin

On Jul 16 10:02, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > did anybody of you even *try* to come up with the solution?
> >
> In fact, no, I did not *even try*.

I didn't mean you alone.

> As I said it has been a pretty rough month both at work and at home.

I understand that but I'm under the impression this already takes five
months.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2006-02/msg00225.html

I have no personal interest in this package, I will probably never use
it. But I'm quite annoyed that Yaakov asks for lifting the objection
instead of coming up with the really *really* simple solution himself.
Especially since most of the code was already available five months ago.

Red Hat