Re: Orphaned packages

Yes, that sounds accurate. I was going to try to hang on to a few... but we ended up moving from California to NYC shortly afterward and I've just got settled enough to check mail in this list, so I guess I have to admit that I will probably never get around to working on Cygwin packages again :(

Oh well, I still use Cygwin at work! :)

Harold

Christopher Faylor wrote:
Corinna,
We also found out that all of Harold Hunt's packages are orphaned,
most notably "ImageMagick" could use a maintainer.

cgf