Searching in setup.exe

This is initially a "how does one...?" question, but may also be a
design/suggestion for setup.exe as per the rules of
http://cygwin.com/lists.html#cygwin-apps.

Here's the scenario:  having used cygcheck -p to locate the name of a
package that I'd like to download, I find myself staring at
setup.exe's collapsed tree view, wondering where the package is
located.  Most of the time I know the partial name of the package, and
in the cygcheck case I know the exact name.  But I still have to find
the containing category in order to click on the known name.  Sometime
it's obvious, sometimes it isn't.

So my question:  does search.exe support some kind of "search package
names" operation inside the GUI?  Skimming and googling over the
archives of cygwin-apps turned up nothing.