[RFU] lablgtk2-20060908-1

I've updated the lablgtk2 package from a new upstream release.  Please
upload.

Note that setup.hint has changed:  the list of dependencies has changed,
and because of the out-of-sequence version number I explicitly set
curr: and prev: .

Thanks, Andrew.

wget \
  http://home.comcast.net/~andrex/cygwin/lablgtk2/setup.hint \