[patch] - setup.exe --mirror-list option

Hi,

I've been setting up a package server that does not have direct internet
connectivity.

Regardless of what I tried, I was unable to keep it from attempting to
contact cygwin.com to retrieve the mirror list.   Upon inspection I
found that the URL for the mirror list appears to be hardcoded into the
.rc file.

I suppose there are good reasons for that in the usual case but I needed
to be able to override it.

Follows is a simple hack to allow a '--mirror-list' option which allows
one to specify where to pick up the mirror list.   I believe it might be
useful to others.

If there is a method of achieving this otherwise [or a reason why it's
stupid :-)]  I would appreciate a heads-up.

Cheers,

Jerry Hicks

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. ITT accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.