[Patch] Proxy command-line argument

Hi,

I made a small patch to setup.exe. It adds the following command line argument:

-p --proxy HTTP/FTP proxy (host:port)

The only modified file is net.cc, which is attached to this mail.

Basically, the modifications are:
- Inclusion of <sstream> and "getopt++/StringOption.h"
- Addition of static StringOption ProxyOption ("", 'p', "proxy",
"HTTP/FTP proxy (host:port)", false);
 - Modification of NetPage::OnInit () method to modify
NetIO::net_method , NetIO::net_proxy_host and NetIO::net_proxy_port

I think my changes are conformed to the Cygwin coding guidelines and I
hope to see this patch accepted.

As it is my very first patch, I'm not sure if I must send it to this
mailing-list; or to the cygwin-patches one ?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Vincent