Re: [ITA] GNU Octave 3.0.0

    > Dear All,
    > as it is my first tentative to adopt a package
    > I hope to have understood cleary the rules
    > :-o

    > I ported Octave to cygport build and simplified
    > the packages to just octave and octave-devel.
    > Previous split was:
    >  octave
    >  octave-headers
    >  octave-htmldoc
    >  octave-doc
    >  octave-info

    > No intention to adopt octave-otags as I do not use
    > Emacs

Builds fine from source.

The two files

 /usr/sbin/octave/ls-R
 /usr/share/octave/ls-R

have references to the DESTDIR installation directory.

Also the cygwin README mentions:

compiled with

  BLAS libraries:       -llapack -lblas
  FFTW libraries:       -lfftw3
  GLPK libraries:       -lglpk
  UMFPACK libraries:    -lumfpack
  AMD libraries:        -lamd
  CAMD libraries:       -lcamd
  COLAMD libraries:     -lcolamd
  CCOLAMD libraries:    -lccolamd
  CHOLMOD libraries:    -lcholmod
  CXSPARSE libraries:   -lcxsparse
  HDF5 libraries:       -lhdf5
  CURL libraries:
  REGEX libraries:      -L/usr/lib -lpcre
  QHULL libraries:      -lqhull

Is this really true ? For example, the glpk and hdf5 libs are not part
of cygwin yet.

Ciao
  Volker