Re: [ITP] sgrep 1.94a-1 -- Search indexed text regions like SGML,XML and HTML files

* Fri 2008-02-15 Dr Dr <Dr.Volker.Zell-QHcLZuEGTsvQT0dZR+AlfA@public.gmane.org>

Fixed version:

  wget        \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/sgrep/setup.hint \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/sgrep/sgrep-1.94a-1-src.tar.bz2 \
    http://cygwin.cante.net/sgrep/sgrep-1.94a-1.tar.bz2 \

>     >     http://packages.debian.org/sgrep
>
> Builds fine from source and setup.hint looks good.
>
> I would move /usr/share/sample.sgreprc -> /etc/defaults/usr/share/sgreprc
> and then copy to /usr/share/sgreprc via postinstall step.

Good idea. I relocated it to /etc/sgreprc (with postinstall), as
Debian does it.

> Also please patch the man page as it states /usr/lib/sgreprc as the
> system wide config file, which is clearly wrong.

Done.

> Jari, and please don't provide file listings in your cygwin README as
> they are usually wrong.

Taken cared of now.

Jari

--
Welcome to FOSS revolution: we fix and modify until it shines