Re: [ITA] tcp_wrappers

Charles Wilson wrote:
I need to use versioned dependencies, so that the old tcp_wrappers versions will not pull in the new libwrap0 package. Will the following work (note that -3 is unreleased and does not exist on the server)?

Answered my own question by creating an update site and running genini, and then using setup nine ways from Sunday to install, install prev, reinstall-prev, install curr, uninstall curr, install curr, reinstall curr, etc. It all works as expected, with one little change:

In libwrap-devel's setup.hint:
-category: Net Lib Devel
+category: Net Libs Devel

So, I'm uploading now.