Re: [GTG] Re: [ITA, RFU] libgcrypt-1.4.0-1

On Mar 10 00:02, Gergely Budai wrote:
> > setup.hint needs additionally sed and grep in requires as
> > /usr/bin/libgcrypt-config depends on it.
>
> Added.
>
> > Packaging in general looks good, but again I would recommend to split
> > the package
> >
> > libgcrypt         - docs and tools
> > libgcrypt-devel   - development
> > libgrypt<Version> - runtime
>
> Noticed. Will do it on furture releases.

I'm slightly irritated.  Is there some hidden agreement between you
and Volker to take over all his packages?  If so, it would be nice
if we would know about that.

I'd like to hear from you, Volker.  Are you going to drop maintainership
for Cygwin packages?  Did I miss an announcement from you to leave us
(which would be a pity, btw)?

Red Hat