RE: PING Jan Nieuwenhuizen re libguile17

Dave Korn:

>   Is this meant to be as offensively patronising as it came out?

Sorry, I should have added at least a smiley.  Having said that, I've
torn quite some hair over trying to unpack gcc's source packages.  They
seem unnecessary difficult to unpack automatically, and as you asked why
one would want to do that, I decided to flip.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter