Re: Putting my packages up for adoption

Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) wrote:

For those that may be interested in adoption, there are updated versions of some of these now in Ports:

Okay, thanks for the leg up. I'm guessing you'll keep maintaining these packages? I started my versions from yours, but had to remove several features because your archive has packages the official Cygwin distribution doesn't, and I don't want to maintain those, too. So, it would seem there's still a need for your versions.