Re: subversion 1.4.6-1 dies with new cygwin install

On Jun 18 09:46, David Rothenberger wrote:
I'm not sure how this should be fixed. I think the options are:
 o Add libexpat0 to the subversion requires.
 o Change expat to libexpat0 in the libaprutil1 requires.
 o Add libexpat0 to the expat requires.

o Taking over apr/aprutils maintainership? :}

Yes, I will look at it once I get subversion 1.5 packaged, maybe before. I'm going to be out of town all next week and this week I'm busy with lots of personal life stuff, so this won't happen quickly. Besides, that will fix the problem for only two of the many packages with the problem.

millihelen, n.:
        The amount of beauty required to launch one ship.