This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] Macaulay2 1.1
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:56:49 -0600
- Subject: Re: [ITP] Macaulay2 1.1
- References: <200901071904.n07J4dE1015497@u123.math.uiuc.edu>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Daniel R. Grayson wrote:
> I submitted an ITP for Macaulay 2 on Nov 11 and there have been no positive
> votes since then. I would have thought that by now, if there were any interest
> in having it in cygwin, there would have been a positive vote. I understand
> that 5 are required.
On 14 November, Corinna explained that you (or someone else) will
need to ITP the yet-unpackaged dependencies as well before this can be
seriously considered. AFAICS that hasn't happened yet, so I think the
question of interest is still moot.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----