This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] mintty 0.3.4
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:47:43 +0000
- Subject: [ITP] mintty 0.3.4
I'd like to maintain MinTTY as an official Cygwin package. MinTTY is a
small and fast pty-based terminal emulator with a native Windows user
interface. As it's a new program, it requires 5 positive votes.
Big thanks to Yaakov for making providing initial packages through
requires: cygwin bash cygutils
sdesc: "Terminal emulator with native Windows look and feel"
ldesc: "MinTTY is a terminal emulator for Cygwin. It is based on code
from PuTTY 0.60 by Simon Tatham and team.
* Xterm-compatible terminal emulation.
* Native Windows user interface that tries to keep things simple.
* Drag & drop and copy & paste of text, files and folders.
* Mousewheel events can be sent as arrow keys.
* Options are stored in a text file. No registry entries.
* Window transparency.
* Small executable size (currently <120K)."