This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygport/rsync problem
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:38:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygport/rsync problem
- References: <4904659A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <49086B40.email@example.com> <20081219234751.GA11288@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <494D8F2B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <497370C0.email@example.com>
On 1/18/2009 1:11 PM, Steffen Sledz wrote:
The problem is still existing:
You received a reply on the main cygwin mailing list to your first
message about this problem:
By the way, do you subscribe to that list? There was quite a bit of
emacs discussion in December.