This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] bind-9.6.0-1
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:51:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ITP] bind-9.6.0-1
- References: <4973A7A8.email@example.com>
A request: I think a lot of people would find it useful if you were to split
out the client tools, in particular 'host', from the bind server package. I
don't want to run a DNS server-- I just want to be able to use the 'host'
command. Thanks, Andrew.