Re: HEADSUP maintainers: Packages install scripts without execute permissions

If the affected packages are replaced before we install a new Cygwin
DLL, which correctly checks for execute permissions, the preremove
scripts would be replaced with the ones with correct permissions
before the problem actually starts to become visible.

Ah, that's the part I was missing. Sorry for the noise.

Ken