Re: [ITP] task-1.7.1-1 (pinging for awaiting review)

No problem regarding the dupe...

> ?Well, I guess it makes sense to stay consistent with the other packages then.

;-) I could change it later on when task reaches 2.0 and will
introduce a whole lot of new things.

> > The Makefile.am file has a specific explicit mentioning of
> >
> > ? ? ?docdir = $(datadir)/doc/${PACKAGE}-${VERSION}
>
> ?:) Heh, your email crossed with mine while I was rebooting my modem.

I will discuss the docdir issue with upstream. Though it might not
result in a change for task 1.7.1 - but I could do a patch for cygwin
and supply it as a cygwinpatch file for cygport though.

> ?Well, 1.5 is basically moribund and 1.7 is going to introduce a whole new
> bunch of ways of doing things that break with tradition, so consistency
> between them might not be a relevant consideration. ?(That said, I don't
> actually know whether this is a new standard way of doing things or not -
> still got to go digging in the archives for that.)

Thx for your help with this. When I encountered the problem I started
aswell to search but didn't really know where to look first and how to
get further. There might have been a lot of discussion around this...

/Federico