[RFU 1.7] rsync-3.0.6-1

With experimental xattr support, but the rest of the program is as
tested as previous versions, so I wouldn't put this as a "test" release.

http://lapo.it/cygwin/rsync/rsync-3.0.6-1-src.tar.bz2
http://lapo.it/cygwin/rsync/rsync-3.0.6-1.tar.bz2
http://lapo.it/cygwin/rsync/setup.hint

(also setup-installable from http://lapo.it/cygwin/ )

Unchanged setup.hint:

sdesc: "Fast remote file transfer program (can use existing data to
minimize transfer)"
ldesc: "rsync is a file transfer program. rsync uses the 'rsync
algorithm' which provides a very fast method for bringing remote files
into sync. It does this by sending just the differences in the files
across the link, without requiring that both sets of files are present
at one of the ends of the link beforehand."
category: Net
requires: cygwin libiconv2 libpopt0

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

âI think, therefore I amâ I think.â (Nordom, videogame "Torment", 1999)