Some troubles with packaging toolchains (was Re: Need input on packaging mingw-w64 for Cygwin)

Hi,

While packaging new binutils for cross mingw and mingw-w64, I've
noticed there were some duplicate files, but I'm not sure how to handle
them with cygport, advice welcome.

The duplicate files are mostly under usr/share/locale/ and libiberty.a.

We could fix this by making all cross toolchains use seperate --prefix and --with-sysroot, but I don't know if its appropriate.

There are also some issues for DLL'ized GCC target libs, such as
libstdc++-6.dll. I've decided they should be disabled for mingw and
mingw-w64 based 4.x toolchains for the moment, as they all wanted to be
installed as libstdc++-6.dll into bindir, causing potential confusion
for users. It can be re-enabled after its fixed in upstream GCC and
libtool.