Re: [ITP] makeself-2.1.5

Playing some more with 'makeself', it looks like the package has a
number of additional runtime dependencies not listed in the 'setup.hint'
provided:

bash
coreutils
gzip
bzip2
sharutils
gnupg

(As currently packaged, the 'dash' dependency is not correct, since the
the installed 'makeself' script starts with #!/bin/sh, which, in Cygwin,
is bash.)

Two more things I noticed about 'setup.hint':

(1) "sdec:" is not valid; it should be "sdesc:" .
(2) The category should be "Utils" not "utils" (not sure if case is that
important, but http://cygwin.com/setup.html lists it as "Utils").

I hope this doesn't feel like I'm piling on the criticism, but these
little details do matter.

-SM