[ITP] tftp-hpa 5.0

Hi there!

As the inetutils' tftpd is too limited for our use cases, I tried packaging
tftp-hpa. From tftp-hpa's README:

----------
This is tftp-hpa, a conglomerate of a number of versions of the BSD
TFTP code, changed around to port to a whole collection of operating
systems.  The goal is to work on any reasonably modern Unix with
sockets.

The tftp-hpa series is maintained by H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com>.

The latest version of this collection can be found at:

    ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/network/tftp/
----------

tftp-hpa is a rather common package, available for many Linux distributions,
e.g. SUSE ([1]) and Debian ([2]).

Please find my packages here:

wget -r -np -nH -R "index*" \
	http://h1629194.serverkompetenz.net/tftp-hpa/

This is setup.hint:

-----------
category: Net
requires: cygwin
sdesc: "extended version of the BSD TFTP client and server"
ldesc: "tftp-hpa is an enhanced version of the BSD TFTP client and
server. It possesses a number of bugfixes and enhancements over the
original. It has been made portable and will work on pretty much any
modern Unix variant."

As this is my first Cygwin package, please let me know if anything could
be improved, thx!

[1] https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=tftp&project=openSUSE%3AFactory
[2] http://packages.debian.org/lenny/tftpd-hpa

--
Gernot
Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, Program "Open Source Platforms"