Re: [ITA] - base-files

I have a request, David.

Next time you have a new version of base-files to upload, please start a
NEW thread.  And give it a title like [RFU] base-files or something.

The current thread started in Sept2010, with new threads (which were
inexplicably simply started as replies to the final message in the
previous iteration) in early Dec2010, early Jan2011, and early Feb2011
and now late Feb2011. (In fairness, the early Feb and late Feb instances
really are part of the same thread).

I ask, because by starting each new thread off as a "reply" -- when it
really isn't -- my threaded newsreader shifts the subject of the post
all the way out-of-frame.  I can deal when it really IS a long thread
with lots of discussion and replies...but when it really ISN'T a single
discussion, it's annoying.

New discussion or subject: new thread.  Please.

Now, if I've misunderstood, and this really IS a single discussion that
spans six months, well, never mind then.

Thanks,
Chuck