Re: Thank you

I wanted to extend my thanks to all of you package maintainers for the
giving of your time to the Cygwin project.  You don't have to do what
you do but you do it anyway.  It's pretty impressive.

There'd be nothing to package if there was no DLL and no initial porting of the GNU tools.

I'm probably not the only one here who toyed around with the idea of writing a shim layer like Cygwin and didn't do it. After seeing what all has had to go into it to make it do what's expected, I'm pretty sure I would have abandoned the project before I got it even to the mythical B20 level.

No, I am not impressive. You and Corinna, and those who have stepped up to take the load off you by maintaining core tools you used to, like Dave...*y'all* are impressive.