Re: Bug in csih

On Feb 5 15:23, Charles Wilson wrote:
How's this?   (BTW, we do similar stuff in
csih_create_privileged_user() but I didn't address that).

That looks ok to me. As for csih_create_privileged_user, I don't see what you mean. In that function you just add the account to the local admins group, which is the right thing to do. Where, do you think, is the problem in csih_create_privileged_user?

Just that it, also, tries to figure out the name of the Administrator's group and add the newly-created user to it -- e.g. 'similar stuff'. But, as you say, this isn't really a problem in the context of creating a new (local) admin account.

--
Chuck