Re: cygport suggestion: src_postinstall

On 2012-03-12 15:37, Ken Brown wrote:
Perfect.

I have pushed this to cygport git master.

I think it's time for me to build some new texlive-collection-*
packages. I can't decide whether I should do all of them or just the
most important ones, those being:

(a) All of them that require fmtutil or updmap.

Updating at least one which requires updmap should suffice .

(b) All of them that users will get by default if they currently have
teTeX installed.

(c) All of them whose upstream package list has changed.