Re: OBSOLETED: minires

On 23.03.2012 10:09, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Volker?

On Mar 19 10:56, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Volker? Ping?

On Mar 13 09:21, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 12 14:02, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
On 2012-03-12 10:24, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
Btw., no package in the distro still requires any older version of
libopenldap that libopenldap2_3_0.  Can we move the libopenldap2 and
libopenldap2_2_7 packages into the _obsolete category?

If nothing in the distro requires these anymore then IMO they should just be removed entirely.

Fine with me. Volker?

It's nice that you update your packages, but I don't quite understand why you don't reply to my question. Have I done something wrong?

Sorry, I was about to answer this friday because I was busy teaching.

When we just remove the packages from the distro, then everybody who downloaded them already will still have them in their local cygwin tree.

Wouldn't it be better if I provide empty packages for them ? Basically that't what I wanted to do this friday together with an update to the latest openldap package.

Corinna

Ciao Volker