Time to obsolete the openGL package

Hi maintainers,

On May 4th, I sent a message to this list suggesting the retirement of the openGL package:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-05/msg00003.html . A similar suggestion was made on the

main list on May 14th: http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-05/msg00276.html .

Nobody objected.

So, I guess it's time now to mark the openGL package as obsolete. Does such a thing needs to be

announced (on cygwin-announce at cygwin dot com) ?

Regards,

- André Bleau, cygwin's (former) volunteer opengl package maintainer

Please reply to the list, not to me directly.