Re: [RFC] Incremental autorebase

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> I just had a look into the script and the idea looks good to me.

Thanks.

> How do you imagine to integrate that script into the normal flow?  As
> far as I'm concerned, it would be most helpful to integrate the
> functionality into the rebaseall script, which can also be called from
> the _autorebase postinstall script.

If you want a replacement for rebaseall you'd call

/bin/rebaselst update rebase peflags

This isn't an exact duplication of rebaseall, but it could be
implemented if desired.  The script might process the option "rebaseall"
or even recognize if it is called as "rebaseall" via a link and just act
accordingly so that any scripts using rebaseall would continue to
function.  A usage/help option or README would also need to be written.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: