Re: Fwd: libgc bug when using Gnu C nested functions

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 12:16 -0400, Bob Heckel wrote:
> Is anyone interested in taking over as maintainer of libgc and w3m?
> libgc used cygports for its current version, w3m used g-b-s.

Hopefully this will be of help:
http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/libgc
http://cygwin-ports.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=cygwin-ports/w3m

> I suspect the libgc problem alluded to above (from the cygwin mailing
> list) is just a version issue but I'm not sure.  I haven't been able
> to use cygports successfully but that's more a problem with my
> understanding of cygports than any specific libgc issues.

Unfortunately libgc-7.2c has the same issue when built OOTB.

Yaakov