Re: [RFU] mingw64-* crt and headers update, including win32api

On Nov 15 22:40, JonY wrote:
> On 11/15/2012 22:26, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi, is there some sort of staging area? Or do I go in and upload the
> >> tarballs directly?
> >
> > You can use the staging area at /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/release
> > It's used by the get-cygwin-package script as well.
> >

> It will push it to the main area after a few hours?

It depends.  If you use the get-cygwin-package script it will (baring
network or script problems) do the entire job.

If you upload to the staging area manually, you also have to move
your stuff over manually, using cpio -p, for instance.

> >> Likewise, do I simply delete the old uploads?
> >
> > You can delete old versions which you don't want to provide anymore.
> > Usuaully the user can see only two anyway, except you use the "test"
> > marker in setup.hint to provide a third one.
> >

> Noted, I'll upload tomorrow after I get back from work.

Red Hat