Re: [64bit] type conflict for INT32

On Apr 12 10:24, Ken Brown wrote:
> On 4/12/2013 10:04 AM, Charles Wilson wrote:
> >On 4/11/2013 6:08 PM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
> >>It does mean that Win32API (or X11, for that matter) headers must be
> >>#include'd before <jpeglib.h>.  Before I spin a new release, could you
> >>test if this works with emacs?
> >
> >Would this problem go away if we switched to jpeg-turbo?
>
> No, the 64bit repository is already using jpeg-turbo.

And, in fact, it's not *really* a terrible problem, is it?  You have to
expect type name conflicts when mixing applications and libraries from
the POSIX world with Windows headers.  Just see the stuff in the newlib,
Cygwin, and w32api headers centered around conflicting definitions due
to winsock being almost, but not quite, BSD sockets.

Red Hat