Re: HELP with Cygwin docs needed

On 4/23/2013 09:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

does anybody know sgml and xmlto?

I see that you've solved the problem, but maybe this is a good excuse to switch all these SGML files to DocBook XML (DBX)?

I've taken a quick glance at this subtree. I think you can replace doctool with XIncludes if you go with DBX.

Yes, I'm kinda sorta volunteering, and am asking if there is a reason I shouldn't bother. :)