Re: [64bit] Biber packaging questions

Reini Urban writes:
> I would also favor using biber as non-packaged perl script.

+1

> Since you need so many perl deps, do you really want to keep them seperate?

Yes, I would want _all_ non-core Perl distributions as separate cygwin
packages.  That's the only sane way to deal with these when the need for
local patches arises.  This is admittedly rare, but it does happen.

> I would just bundle them to something like a perl-biber-bundle
> package, into vendor_perl.

May I suggest to name all bundle packages perl_* (underscore) so they
differ from the distribution packages?  And again the bundles should
just list the dependencies, while the actual distributions are in their
own packages.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: