Fixing packages which rely on obsolete packages

I'm refreshing the procedure for updating setup.ini on sourceware as
part of moving 64-bit Cygwin out of beta and I came across this:

upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package clisp-gtk2 requires non-existent package gtk2-x11-runtime
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package clisp-gtk2 requires non-existent package libglade2
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package clisp-gtk2 requires non-existent package glib2
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package fonttosfnt requires non-existent package libfreetype26
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package grandr requires non-existent package atk
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package grandr requires non-existent package glib2
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package grandr requires non-existent package gtk2-x11
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package libXft1 requires non-existent package libfreetype26
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package pal requires non-existent package glib2
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package ploticus requires non-existent package libfreetype26
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package xsri requires non-existent package glib2
upset: *** /sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/dontuse/x86/setup.ini: warning - package xsri requires non-existent package gtk2-x11-runtime

We haven't seen these issues before because upset takes setup.ini as
input and the "non-existent" packages still show up in setup.ini without
any version or tar files associated with them.

I'd like to stop using setup.ini as input and start just generating
setup.ini entirely from setup.hint files so I've removed obsolete
packages from the requires lines of the offending packages.  I left
a commented out version of the old requires line for reference.

I'd appreciate it if package maintainers would make a note of these
changes and change their own setup.hint files accordingly.

cgf