This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
DON'T USE setup.exe from CVS
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:53:48 -0400
- Subject: DON'T USE setup.exe from CVS
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
There is something seriously wrong with setup.exe in CVS. I just
corrupted my installation with it. It is creating directories instead
of files in some cases.
Don't use it until I send the all clear.
Apologies to anyone this may have affected.