This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DON'T USE setup.exe from CVS
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:46:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: DON'T USE setup.exe from CVS
- References: <20130701215348 dot GA706 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 05:53:48PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>There is something seriously wrong with setup.exe in CVS. I just
>corrupted my installation with it. It is creating directories instead
>of files in some cases.
>Don't use it until I send the all clear.
>Apologies to anyone this may have affected.
CVS should be ok now.
Thanks, Corinna, for fixing the bug that was lurking the bug that I