This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 12:37:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: octave-3.4.0.exe: error while loading shared libraries
- References: <17625558 dot 117251372866065458 dot JavaMail dot defaultUser at defaultHost>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jul 03, 2013 at 05:41:05PM +0200, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>I'm sorry to disturb but as an absolute beginner with
>Cygwin I couldn't find the correct answer to this problem, even if I
>found some interesting clues from previous answer in mailing list
You're in the wrong mailing list. You somehow found the cygwin-apps list
but you didn't quite grok the fact that this isn't for asking questions:
cygwin-apps: a subscriber-only list for discussing packaging issues
regarding applications that are distributed with the Cygwin DLL. If you
are maintaining or volunteering to maintain one of the packages that is
distributed with the Cygwin net releases you should be subscribed to
this list. This list is intended for discussing solutions. It is not
(with one exception) for bug reports, "it would be nice", or "how do I"
type of musings. Do not subscribe to this mailing list to ask questions
about packages. Use the main Cygwin mailing list for that.
Use the main cygwin list.